Lectures - Modes and Details
- Currently unavailable
- Post Covid 19 Students got accustomed to the work from home, learn from home model.
- Also, travel in Hyderabad takes away atleast 2-3 hours every day.
- Keeping tha same in mind, we opted to not have any offline classes.
- On successful enrollment for the lectures with Global Fin X, the students shall be provided with credentials and a link to download the Software/App.
- Students can access the lectures through Windows PCs, Laptops, Android mobiles, Android tablets, Macbooks, IOS on I-Phones and I-Pads. (Any one PC/Laptop and one mobile/Tab/Ipad)
- You can login with your account only on one device at a time.
- By default the students will be given access till the exam window for which they enroll.
- In case of issues where student is unable to appear for the exam or couldn’t clear the exam, the validity of the lectures will be extended on request for free.
- Any particular lecture can be opened unlimited number of times by the student, but the total watch duration will be restricted to 3x of the duration of the lecture.
- For example, a one hour lecture (60 Mins) can be watched for a total play duration of 3 hours (180 Mins).
- Lets say a lecture video is for a total duration of 60 minutes. The student can play it for a maximum of 180 minutes. If he/she starts watching the lecture and plays the video for 20 minutes and closes the video, the student will be left with 160 minutes of watch time left.
- The student can use that 160 minutes to either rewatch from the beginning or resume from where they left off.
- On successful enrollment the student will be given a google drive link consisting of all the required resources including soft copies of the relevant materials.
- A PDF copy of the Digital class notes will also be available to the students.
- All relevant materials, Past papers, Mock exam links, and other resources will be shared through the telegram group to the students.
- The students are advised to join our subject wise telegram groups. We share all latest updates, notifications, announecments etc via the students groups.
- Students can contact respective faculty for all their doubts over Telegram either through personal messages or through the students group.
- In certain cases, students can contact the faculty on WhatsApp for their doubts.
- The explanations to the doubts shall be sent by the faculty as a voice note over to the students.
The Faculties shall conduct live sessions based on certain requirements such as
- Updates in the syllabus.
- Changes or additions made to the content in the lectures.
- Updates released by ACCA such as FAQ’s etc.
- Few days before the exam for a quick revision and providing exam tips and suggestions etc
Lectures Fee Details - Paper wise
|Sl. No||Paper Code||Paper Name||Exam Fee in GBP||Exam Fee in INR (Approx)||Coaching Fee for GFX||Enrollment Link|
|1||BT||Business and Technology||84||8080||8000||NA|
|4||LW||Corporate and Business Law||129||12120||10500||NA|
|8||AA||Audit and Assurance||129||12120||10500||Enroll|
|10||SBL||Strategic Business Leader||227||22119||15500||Enroll|
|11||SBR||Strategic Business Reporting||162||15756||15500||Enroll|
|12||AFM||Advanced Financial Management||162||15756||15500||Enroll|
|13||APM||Advanced Performance Management||162||15756||15500||Enroll|
|15||AAA||Advanced Audit and Assurance||162||15756||15500||Enroll|
|Total||1901||182103||130000||Various Discounts and Scholarships are available on the Tuition fee part based on merit of the student.|